For The Ladies Intro to Riding is the perfect program for new riders or those wanting to try mountain biking. Join us for a 2-day weekend clinic and learn the fundamental skills. This clinic is for women who have little or no experience on a mountain bike and would like to learn to ride in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment. Learn and understand the basics of mountain biking so you can enjoy the sport safely and gain confidence on the trails. We practise mountain bike skills in an open field and then ride appropriate trails to practice what you’ve learned.
This clinic also includes a 1-hour group Sport Psychology Session with Gravity MTB coach Karen Lenehan.
For The Ladies Intro to Mountain Biking Sessions starts at 1:00pm on the Saturday and ends at 5:30pm. On Sunday we start at 1:00pm and end the day at 5:00pm. We meet at the Coal Hills BMX Track in Cumberland.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- Two days of professional coaching
- 1-hour group Sport Psychology Session
- Gravity MTB schwag
- May 23rd & 24th 2020
- $199 + GST