Each rider learns valuable bike skills from our professional mountain bike coaches and gains confidence to take their riding to the next level. We teach a mix of riding within controlled skill development areas and out on the trails as well. We build progressively throughout the camp and cover techniques such as braking, cornering, climbing, descending, balance skills, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
Ladies Only Cumberland are 2 day clinics. We start at 1:00pm and finish at 4:00pm. We meet at the Coal Hills BMX track in Cumberland.
For riding abilities Intro Beginner, Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate and Expert. There is a group for everyone.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- 2 days of expert coaching
- Gravity MTB shwag
DATES AND PRICES
- Session 1 – May 11th and May 12th 2019 (Cost $169. + tax)
- Session 2 – June 8th and June 9th 2019 (Cost $169. + tax)