Do you want to share your passion for mountain biking with the local community?
Gravity MTB is looking for part-time candidates to join our professional coaching team for our Spring and Summer programs.
We pride ourselves in delivering the most professional, far reaching and progressive youth and adult mountain biking lessons on Vancouver Island.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Attendance and check-in procedures for all participants
- Be able to provide a waiver speech to participants before lesson begins
- Provide a fun, safe and engaging experience for clients
- Lead/assist with youth programs
- Lead/assist with adult programs
- Fix bikes on the trail when needed
- Support head coach with logistics
- Act as a role model for youth riders
- Be adaptable
- Be professional
- Be willing to share your passion for mountain biking and ride at others pace
- Hold a PMBIA or NCCP coaching certificate-if you are scheduled to take your course this year please advise
- Hold a valid OFA Level 1 or equivalent first aid certification-if you are scheduled to take your course this year please advise
- Current criminal record check
- Have knowledge of the Cumberland trail network
- Have some experience of working / interacting with kids
- Have a willingness to help riders of all abilities
- Understand the fundamentals of mountain biking
- Attend staff training
- Be available weekday afternoons, evenings and weekends
Our programs start late March and we will have our new staff hired by March 7th and you must be available to start training the following week.
Pease email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org