The CV High School MTB Club caters to riders aged 13-17 yrs and is great for those who are looking to build confidence, break bad habits and ultimately become faster and smoother out on the trails. Each rider learns valuable bike skills from our professional mountain bike instructors and gains confidence to take their riding to the next level.
We teach a mix of riding within controlled skill development areas and out on the trails as well. We build progressively throughout the camp and cover techniques such as braking, cornering, climbing, descending, balance skills, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
The Shreducation starts at 4:30pm and finishes at 6:30pm. We meet at the Coal Hills BMX track in Cumberland on Wednesdays.
For riding abilities Intro Beginner, Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate and Expert. There is a group for everyone.
Dates and Prices:
- Session 2 – September 11th to October 2nd 2019 (Cost $149. + tax) – SOLD OUT
- STAY TUNED FOR SPRING 2020 DATES
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.