Let the girls be girls with no pesky boys around! The Girls Club for ages 6-8 and 9-12 yrs is a weekly program on Monday afternoons. Coached and mentored by our excellent female coaches. We teach a mix of riding within controlled skill development areas and out on the trails as well. We build progressively throughout the program and cover techniques such as braking, cornering, climbing, descending, balance skills, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
For riding abilities Intro Beginner, Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate and Expert. There is a group for everyone.
Girls Club starts at 4:00pm and finishes at 6:00pm. We meet at the Coal Hills BMX track in Cumberland.
- Session 1 – June SOLD OUT
- Session 2 – July SOLD OUT
- Session 3 – September SOLD OUT
- $179 + GST
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.