Let the girls be girls with no pesky boys around! GIRLS CLUB for ages 6-8, 9-11 and 12-13 yrs is a weekly program on Monday afternoons. Coached and mentored by our excellent female coaches. We teach a mix of riding within controlled skill development areas and out on the trails as well. We build progressively throughout the program and cover techniques such as braking, cornering, climbing, descending, balance skills, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
For riding abilities Intro Beginner, Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate and Expert. There is a group for everyone.
Girls Club starts at 4:00pm and finishes at 6:00pm. We meet at the Coal Hills BMX track in Cumberland.
- Camp 1 – SOLD OUT
- Camp 2 – May 10th to May 31st 2021
- $179 + GST
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to the program start will receive a full refund less a $25 admin fee.
- Cancellations received from 15-29 days prior to the program start will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.