Gravity MTB is conducting 2 day lift accessed camp for youths.
Gravity MTB’s High Performance Summer Sessions Camps are focused on Blue to Black trail rippers who want to learn more skills, how to be faster and to have even more fun. Stunning views and a laid-back atmosphere with flowy trails makes for a memorable 2 days of awesome riding!
Whether you are an Intermediate rider testing your skills on the Black diamond trails or a more experienced rider wanting to learn to jump better or master technical trails like the “Monster Mile” or just wanting to refine your skills and progress further, our coaches show you how it’s done. Over 2 amazing days of coaching and riding you improve your skills and take your gravity riding to the next level.
The bike park riding starts at 12:00 pm each day and will run until 4:30pm. We cover techniques such as, cornering, jumping/drops, braking/accelerating, line choice, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
Program intended for ages 7-11 and 12-15 yrs, intermediate to seasoned expert riders. We form groups based on ability level. Our professional coaches tailor the riding days to suit your comfort level and experience.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- 2 days of awesome riding at Mt Washington Bike Park
- Gravity MTB shwag
- Camp only – $209 + tax (Lift tickets are not included in Camp price)
- Session 1 – July 20th and 21st 2020
- Session 2 – August 24th and 25th 2020