Join us at Vancouver Island’s mountain bike destination resort MT. WASHINGTON for a GRAVITY MTB SUMMER SESSIONS CAMP with some of the Island’s best certified coaches.
Gravity MTB is conducting 2 day lift accessed camp for youths.
Gravity MTB’s High Performance Summer Sessions Camps are focused on Blue to Black trail rippers who want to learn more skills, how to be faster and to have even more fun. Stunning views and a laid-back atmosphere with flowy trails makes for a memorable 2 days of awesome riding!
Whether you are an Intermediate rider testing your skills on the Black diamond trails or a more experienced rider wanting to learn to jump better or master technical trails like the “Monster Mile” or just wanting to refine your skills and progress further, our coaches show you how it’s done. Over 2 amazing days of coaching and riding you improve your skills and take your gravity riding to the next level.
The bike park riding starts at 11:30am and we finish up the day at 4:30pm. We cover techniques such as, cornering, jumping/drops, braking/accelerating, line choice, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
Program intended for ages 7-11 and 12-15 yrs, intermediate to seasoned expert riders. We form groups based on ability level. Our professional coaches tailor the riding days to suit your comfort level and experience.
- SUMMER 2021 dates coming soon!
- Camp only – $209 + tax (Lift tickets are not included in camp price)
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to the program start will receive a full refund less a $25 admin fee.
- Cancellations received from 15-29 days prior to the program start will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.