Spring Break Sessions camp is for riders ages 7-15yrs. For Youths who are ready to build confidence and improve their bike handling skills. Spring Break camp is the perfect way to start the season to ensure tons of good and fun riding all season long.
Each rider learns valuable bike skills from our professional mountain bike coaches and gains confidence to take their riding to the next level. We teach a mix of riding within controlled skill development areas and out on the trails as well. We build progressively throughout the camp and cover techniques such as braking, cornering, climbing, descending, balance skills, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
For riding abilities Intro Beginner, Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate and Expert. There is a group for everyone.
We meet at the Coal Hills BMX track in Cumberland.
5 day camp from 9:00am-12:00pm each day.
EACH PARTICIPANT RECEIVES:
- A CLASS CARD for each participant outlining: strengths, improvements, trails ridden and other program recommendations.
- Gravity MTB shwag
DATES AND PRICES:
- March 23rd to March 27th 2020
- Price – $349 + GST
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.