The Gravity MTB Spring Break Sessions Camp caters to riders aged 7-15 yrs and is great for those who are looking to build confidence, break bad habits and ultimately become faster and smoother out on the trails.
Each rider learns valuable bike skills from our professional mountain bike coaches and gains confidence to take their riding to the next level. We teach a mix of riding within controlled skill development areas and out on the trails as well. We build progressively throughout the camp and cover techniques such as braking, cornering, climbing, descending, balance skills, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
5 day camp from 9:30am-12:30pm each day.
EACH PARTICIPANT RECEIVES:
- A CLASS CARD for each participant outlining: strengths, improvements, trails ridden and other program recommendations.
- Gravity MTB shwag
DATES AND PRICES
- March 25th- March 29th 2019 (Cost $349. + tax)
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.