SPRING BREAK SESSIONS CAMP is for riders ages 6-8, 9-11 and 12-13 yrs. For Youths who are ready to build confidence and improve their bike handling skills. Spring Break camp is the perfect way to start the season to ensure tons of good and fun riding all season long.
Each rider learns valuable bike skills from our professional mountain bike coaches and gains confidence to take their riding to the next level. We teach a mix of riding within controlled skill development areas and out on the trails as well. We build progressively throughout the camp and cover techniques such as braking, cornering, climbing, descending, balance skills, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
For riding abilities Intro Beginner, Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate and Expert. There is a group for everyone.
We meet at the Coal Hills BMX track in Cumberland.
- Camp 1 – SOLD OUT
- Camp 2 – SOLD OUT
- Click here for Spring Sessions Waitlist
- $359 + GST
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to the program start will receive a full refund less a $25 admin fee.
- Cancellations received from 15-29 days prior to the program start will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.