GRAVITY MTB VALLEY SHREDDERS caters to riders ages 6-8, 9-11 and 12-13 yrs and is great for those who are looking to build confidence, break bad habits and ultimately become faster and smoother out on the trails. Each rider learns valuable bike skills from our professional mountain bike instructors and gains confidence to take their riding to the next level.
We teach a mix of riding within controlled skill development areas and out on the trails as well. We build progressively throughout the camp and cover techniques such as braking, cornering, climbing, descending, balance skills, maneuvering over and around small obstacles, safety and trail etiquette.
The Shreducation runs after school and starts at 4:00pm and finishes at 6:00pm. We meet at the Coal Hills BMX track in Cumberland.
For riding abilities Intro Beginner, Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate and Expert. There is a group for everyone.
- Camp 1 – SOLD OUT
- Camp 2 – April 6th to June 22nd 2021
- $369 + GST
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES:
- Cancellations received at least 30 days prior to the program start will receive a full refund less a $25 admin fee.
- Cancellations received from 15-29 days prior to the program start will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.